There is a big difference, the protective ability
Ordinary Disposable Masks < Ordinary Medical Masks < Medical Surgical Masks < Medical Protective Masks
Medical protective masks are suitable for the protection of medical personnel and related staff against airborne respiratory infectious diseases, with a high level of protection;
Medical surgical masks are suitable for basic protection of medical personnel or related personnel, as well as protection against the spread of blood, body fluids and splashes during invasive operations;
The protective effect of ordinary medical masks on pathogenic microorganisms is not exact, and can be used for disposable hygiene care in ordinary environments, or for blocking or protecting particles other than pathogenic microorganisms such as pollen.
In fact, these all have national standards, just like drugs, they can't be screamed.
medical protective mask
In line with GB19083-2003 "Technical Requirements for Medical Protective Masks" standard, important technical indicators include non-oily particle filtration efficiency and airflow resistance:
1. Filtration efficiency: Under the condition of air flow (85±2) L/min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24±0.06) μm is not less than 95%, which is in line with N95 (or FFP2 ) and above.
2. Inspiratory resistance: Under the above flow conditions, the inspiratory resistance does not exceed 343.2Pa.
medical surgical mask
In line with the YY 0469-2004 "Technical Requirements for Medical Surgical Masks" standard, important technical indicators include filtration efficiency, bacterial filtration efficiency and respiratory resistance:
1. Filtration efficiency: Under the condition of air flow (30±2) L/min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24±0.06) μm is not less than 30%;
2. Bacterial filtration efficiency: Under the specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of Staphylococcus aureus aerosol with an average particle diameter of (3±0.3) μm is not less than 95%;
3. Respiratory resistance: Under the condition of filtration efficiency and flow rate, the inspiratory resistance does not exceed 49Pa, and the expiratory resistance does not exceed 29.4Pa.
Ordinary medical mask
Comply with the relevant registered product standards (YZB), generally lack of filtration efficiency requirements for particles and bacteria, or the filtration efficiency requirements for particles and bacteria are lower than medical surgical masks and medical protective masks.
Ordinary Disposable Mask
Ordinary absorbent gauze masks are not managed as medical devices